We are looking for a new Project Engineer to become part of our growing Deployment team, whose main role is to coordinate and lead our Leanheat deployment projects.
We work to ensure that the hardware requirements for the Leanheat software are met, by integrating the software with building automation systems and, when necessary, coordinating the installation of new devices through our contractor network.
In this role you will be responsible for the success of delivering projects for multiple customers and support in expanding the automation contractor network in Sweden. You will be given independent responsibility, and will at the same time be supported by a team that solves problems collaboratively.
You will work closely with Leanheat’s sales, system development and customer account teams, and also with various external partners. Together, we will work to ensure that every installation proceeds smoothly, and that customer satisfaction levels remain high.
Your responsibilities can be customized to better fit your interests and background. As you grow your skills, you will have the opportunity to expand your scope of responsibilities based on your interests.
We aim to develop our staff's competence in such areas as knowledge of automated systems, energy, heating, ventilation controller and management of supplier relationships.
Background & Skills
We are looking for project engineers who are proactive and able to get things done, and who have a strong desire to develop and grow in this capacity. Your educational background can be in fields such as energy, construction, electrical or automation engineering. .
You may already have gained work experience in such areas as building technology, automated building systems, and property maintenance. Rather than past qualifications, the key things we are looking for in our candidates are an active grasp of the work they do, and a high quality of work with customers.
What we consider the most important in you as a candidate is that:
• You want to provide the best customer service in the industry
• You have experience with common BMS or SCADA systems
• You are familiar with Modbus integration
• You enjoy a changing, varied workday and are able to manage multiple sets of tasks at the same time
• You are enthusiastic about solving complex challenging problems, and are able to approach situations (expected or unexpected) with a solution-oriented approach
• You are accustomed to working with spreadsheets and spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel)
• You are able to translate technical content into a form that is easy for customers to understand, and know how to communicate in English. Proficiency in Swedish such that you can use them whenever desired in order to communicate with international customers, is regarded as a plus.
• You are interested in working for a fast-growing company that is expanding its scope into international markets, and that works purposefully, with a positive mindset and a big heart
Leanheat is not just a place to work – we also aim to create great things together. We are passionate about the work we do, and we expect the same mindset from everyone around us. Our work community consists of about fifty professionals from the real estate, energy, and software sectors. For those who are enthusiastic about their work, our rapid pace of growth offers an opportunity to develop innovative solutions for buildings' energy efficiency while also solidifying their professional qualifications in our industry.
We have excellent opportunities for development – everyone has the ability to adjust their job descriptions and focus more on their strengths. We view the company as the sum of its parts. Our goal is to utilize everyone's potential, to take the fullest possible advantage of their skills and interests. To achieve new things, we need skilled personnel and a culture of "doing". Accordingly, our workplace combines a high level of professionalism, demanding and interesting tasks, and a congenial work environment. On this basis, we aim to provide our customers with world-changing solutions.
We encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible, although we do not have a deadline for completing the search, and will continue to accept applications for as long as the job announcement remains publicly visible.
Do you have any questions? For more information about the position, please contact your future manager, Leo Laine, at +358 50 363 7933.