Hitta ansökningsinfo om jobbet Application Specialist i Linköping. Är det intressant kan du gå vidare och ansöka jobbet. Annars kan du klicka på arbetsgivaren eller yrkesbenämningen för att se alla jobb i Linköping inom den kategorin.
Image Systems is a Swedish company, world leader in the high-end segment of image analysis and image processing for precise measurement. We are counting among our customers the majority of the world’s car manufacturers, defense forces, space agencies, universities and other well-known players within this industry.
Our newly established development center in Israel is focused on leading the Digital Image Correlation (DIC) industry with a comprehensive solution by combining software, measurement techniques and community best practices, with system integration based on cameras setup, custom mounting, lighting, data acquisition systems and more.
What do we offer
As an Application Specialist you will be an expert on customer use of our products and systems. You will be responsible for our test lab activities and you will be devoted to give our customers the best possible experience in their test situation. This role includes handling stock and deliveries, as well as support to customers, both remote online and possibly on-site.
We believe that you have a technical interest and experience, possibly even experience from test- and measurement situations. You have a flexible mindset and easy to collaborate with colleagues and customers. A relevant engineer exam might strengthen your role, and let you assign to even more complex tasks using our products.
There are great opportunities to develop in this role. You will work closely with our product and development teams and are expected to become the best in-house expert of our products as we move forward.
Today the Role includes:
• Being the best in-house expert on customer applications, including both hardware and software products.
• Support the sales team to develop business and solve specific customer needs.
• Responsible for carrying out system installations and software training.
• Responsible for product deliveries and packaging.
• Responsible to build up and maintain operations in our measurement lab, to support sales and testing.
• Being part of the support team, helping customers all over the world, sometimes through on-site visits.
Are you one of us?
• Interest and knowledge of measurement technology, video analysis and other product testing.
• Technically interested and educated, e.g. a mechanical engineer or a university engineer.
• Probably a rather junior role, 0-5 years of experience
• Structured, curious, practical and social
• Comfortable in talking (training, customer support)
• Mechanical Engineering/Testing
• Imaging (high speed or low speed)
• Digital Image Correlation
• Motion analysis (ISAB products or similar)